Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/2010

So we're here in downtown Nashville, TN in our hotel after driving all the way through Alabama. It's much cooler than I initially anticipated! We've got a nice balcony and a sweet view. I'm glad that we have our day off in Nashville.

We've got some business to handle while we're here. Josh's to hi hat cracked and he's sponsored by Meinl, so they're going to hook him up with some new ones. We're looking at maybe picking up a new guitar amp for me while we're here. We've talked about either an Orange, Bad Cat, or Vox. I'd be happy with any of those!

Last night I put in earplugs. That actually helped me hear my voice (like putting your fingers in your ears makes your voice incredibly loud). I really nailed my harmonies and felt good about them! That's the first time that's ever happened. We traded some of our old equipment for wireless in-ear monitors. We need to get one of the packs fixed so I can have mine working. Can't wait for that!

Tonight, we're going to hit up the city. I'm ready to hang out and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment