So it has been awhile since I have put up a blog. I have stayed busy. That has been good.
I played some shows with my friend Allen Haynes and our project, Blue Landing. They were a lot of fun! I hope to play some more shows with that. Check out our Facebook page at http://facebook.com/bluelanding.
I am unexpectedly single, which I am very not exited about. I am the type of person who functions better in life when in a relationship, despite my limited number of actual relationships. This puts a very strange spin on touring. It takes a lot of structure and stability out of it for me.
I just really enjoy the solidity of praying with a significant other and saying "I love you" every morning and night. Something about that structures my day and helps me keep my head on straight. I miss adoring that girl. But God has calmed rougher waters and higher mountains have come down.
I have been recording in the new place I am in. I have my studio set up nicely and am thankful for the incredible ways God has blessed me with that. I have a few projects going right more and I am excited to hone my skills there.
We are on our way to Illinois now. I'm hoping the weather is nice, as we are playing a state fair and will probably be outside. It should be fun either way. I love outdoor events. There is a great energy outdoors.
We took a chance on a local Mexican restaurant right outside of Nashville. It turned out positively, which is amazing! That is always a scary thing.
Now we are making our way through Kentucky. We will be there in a few hours. I have had a very strange schedule the past week or so and I only sleep a couple hours at a time.
I feel like I am about to pass out right now, so I guess that means my body and mind are going to shut down together and rest a bit! I do not mind it so much when we are traveling! Rock n roll show tomorrow!
Sorry about your unexpected break up. I'm sure that's really rough! But I know that it happend for a reason and things will start to look up in a little while. Things take some time<33
ReplyDeletedude, feel free to tell me you love me whenever you need to. ill allow that
ReplyDelete