Wednesday, December 22, 2010

12/22/2010

Wow, I have not kept up with this! Sorry! I have a lot to blog, but I am going to try to keep is short and to the point.

First off, GOSSIP! What whaaaaaaaat. Paramore lost Josh and Zac this week. Josh wrote a nice statement here. Not that any of this is surprising or unbelievable. Especially if you have anything to do with the music industry. This is all sadly very believable. I wish all the best to those guys. I am not a huge fan of Paramore, but those guys are great musicians in their own rite and I wish them the very best.

The RV is officially done with maintenance. That is exciting! New batteries, cables, wiring, alternator, shocks, water pump, pulleys, belt, hoses, radiator, new fluids in everything, and running and clearance lights...it's like a new RV! I am ready to finish the bunks, hang the tv's, wire in the subwoofers, install a "sewage release port funnel," and get it on the road! So I will be driving down to Orlando tomorrow to pick it up with the guys. I will also be visiting with Jeremy. He has a sweet Mustang that we are wiring up a CD player in.

We have some exciting stuff coming up! We are picking up a lot of touring and getting set pretty much until summer. It looks like we have some nationwide tours coming up (tentatively, because ya never know). I am ready to get back on the road and stay super busy with tour.

The record is coming along very nicely and we cannot wait to share it with you! It has some great stuff in it and I am very happy with how it is turning out.

Speaking of recording, did you go to http://www.facebook.com/paintmeirrational and look up the new Christmas song??? Because you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment