Another birthday came and went. It was great! This year has been some sort of...something. I am thankful for so much craziness in my life: traveling, recording, never knowing what to expect from the next day. I feel like I crammed 5 years into this last one. I kind of recapped all this stuff in my New Years blog, so I will not go over all that business again.
I guess more than anything this blog is just to say "Thank you" to all my friends and family who have stuck with me as this last year presented some of the biggest wins and losses of my life. I have made so many incredible friends and lost a few. Between the Trees ending and Paint Me Irrational beginning. Relationships, praise and worship in South America, recording, being mentioned to audition for some incredible bands, meeting and touring with some of my all time favorite bands. So much. That is all I can think to describe it:
So much.
I am incredibly blessed to have the people that God has placed in my life to keep me steady, encouraged, and pushing me to be a better musician, friend, and Believer.
I feel more solid and confident in my relationship with Christ than I ever have in my life. I have never taken issue with my faith and I have always stayed true to what I believe. I do not believe in a spiritual and emotional roller-coaster, but I have found more depth and maturity in my relationship with Him as I have been pushed to put every ounce of trust in Him.
Aside from all that, we are vying for a spot to play the Orlando Warped Tour date and possibly a good portion of the tour. Please vote for us at the Warped Tour site by clicking here or just listen to the three new tracks!
I love you guys. If you are reading this, you need to know that, aside from this being what God has created me to do, YOU are the reason I can get up and mix tracks for 12 hours a day or pack up my life and travel the country for a month at a time in a bus. So, thank you. I am so blessed by you.
No comments:
Post a Comment