Thursday, March 3, 2011

3/3/2011

It must be spring time. I can pool all the intel from various and assorted sources and figure it out.

1. My sinuses make me want to gouge out my eyes with a screwdriver. 
2. I have had several people ask me if I am "seeing anyone."
3. A severe gas price hike is happening.
4. I feel the need to cut the roof off my vehicle. I have done this on prior vehicles. Twice. 

I bought a new type of shampoo. I got home and really looked at it. Almond milk extracts. What? Yeah. Almond milk. What does that even mean? I think about all the ridiculous things in shampoos on that aisle. Tea tree oil. Mint. Lime. Basil.

Hold on guys. I have to go wash my hair...with everything on the spice rack and in the refrigerator. 

I want to start a garden to grow...never mind. I cannot even finish that sentence. I am laughing out loud that I even attempted to type that out. I do NOT want to start a garden. That is the last thing in the world I should attempt.

"The Social Network." What a great movie. I hate that guy. Did anyone else get the irony that the inventor of the biggest social development in modern history has no social skills? Pretty weird, huh? I know people like him. That is a very strange personality type (disorder?).

Tomorrow, I make my major motion picture acting debut. Playing guitar. Big surprise. I better have a line in this movie, or I am boycotting it. I will go to the debut and puke blood on the reporters. 

If you put Rogaine in your ear by accident, would you grow hair out of yours ears? Would that make you go deaf?

I have a real problem concentrating sometimes. I literally cannot finish a thought before the next one starts and I completely forget the first one. This makes it tough to have a conversation that makes any sense. So what do I do? I play Angry Birds. It helps me focus. Or texting or answering an email. It just centers me so I can function in normal life. At least I know how to deal with it. 

I did not even have to go on medication for it! Should I be on it? Maybe. Who knows -- maybe then I could sleep like a normal person. I have "golden windows of opportunity" where I will get sleepy and could actually go to sleep. Other times, I just know that my body is exhausted, but I cannot sleep. That does not even make sense, but that is how I work. Certain bands and albums make me able to sleep. That is probably why I get obsessed with them. The few that come to mind are Deftones, Third Eye Blind, 3 Seconds to Mars, The Chariot...

I popped a rib out of place. I should stop throwing guitars and jumping off amps and drums. But I will not stop that. That would be absurd. 

I am too tired to finish this. My golden window of opportunity to sleep has arrived! Goodnight. 

1 comment:

  1. It may be terrible for you to not be able to finish a thought coherently, but it makes me laugh absurd amounts. For that, I grant you many thanks.

    ReplyDelete