It is just me and Chris, so we decided to do the smart thing and take my truck instead of the bus.
I have slept in my truck once. I was in Between the Trees and I was staying in Orlando with Jeremy and his wife. I had gone to a hotel to spend time with my girlfriend Joanna and her family. We had dinner, went dancing, then I ended up staying out until 3 or 4 am talking to Joanna.
I realized as I was driving back that it was super late, I did not have a key, and even if the door WAS unlocked, the dog would go crazy and freak everybody out. I, of course, did not want to get shot. It was so late, I figured I'd be sleeping about 3 hours anyway so I opted to sleep in my truck. Sitting up. I actually slept a little, believe it or not. Looking back on that night, it was absolutely worth the ridiculousness of sleeping in my truck.
I think we have a better setup now. I tinted the windows for whoever is sleeping up front. Then there is a topper over the bed and I scrubbed it really well. We will put a mattress back there. Then during the day, we will hand out CDs like madmen!
If you are in Tampa, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona, or Jacksonville this weekend, let me know! We will hang out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
what day are you doing to be in jax?
ReplyDeleteSatuuuuuurday!
ReplyDeleteyay! we'll have to hang out and play apples to apples!
ReplyDeleteWe are gonna be in Jax tomorrow! Gayyyy!
ReplyDeleteNice!! Hope all goes well man.
ReplyDelete