Thursday, June 10, 2010

6/10/2010

Break is over. Time to get back on the road! I had an amazing 2 weeks with my family and Joanna and her family. I am so thankful for all of them!

We are leaving for California tomorrow. We are doing praise and worship for a youth camp in Northern California for 2 weeks, doing some writing in L.A., then catching a 3 week tour back to Florida. This is going to a be a crazy ride!

We had some issues with the van, but those are fixed now. New fan clutch, door handle, A/C switch (yeah, the A/C went out for our trip to Gulf Shores), and casing for the air filter. All GOOD things!

We led worship at Celebration Church in Jacksonville tonight. It was awesome and really anointed. It made me look forward to leading worship in California even more. It is such an amazing thing to be with a band that knows how to rock out in clubs and bars, but in an instant, turn around and lead 1,000 young people into deep worship. Talent, gifting, blessing...whatever it is, I am glad to be a part of it.

So now comes the part I want to get over with as quickly as possible: packing. I really try to not spend tons of time on this. I want to throw all my important belongings in my big plastic bin and be done with it. But when you leave home for a month and a half, you really need to put a little thought into packing! I plan on doing a lot of recording while I am on the road and really getting a lot of TV and film music on my hard drive. I have 50 or so songs, so I want to get about 100 more and have a good collection. Then at the end of summer, I am going to start pitching them again for sync licensing and get the royalties going!

The barrage of blog posts will start going this week. Hopefully I will have some funny stories and good times to keep this thing interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment