Friday, June 11, 2010

6/11/2010


There are few people in this world who drive nonstop from Florida to California. I mean, it is 40+ hours. I do not know how people did it before we had smartphones and DVD players in vans! Then again, I guess they just did a lot of drugs. Not an option, so luckily there are smartphones I got the Motorola Droid and I am very happy with it. The graphics, layout and performance are amazing. It is not an iPhone, but it also NOT AT&T.

Much to the dismay of my bandmates, they were without data and internet service for several hours today. I lost 3G coverage for 5 minutes in Louisiana, but was quickly back to surfing the web, downloading apps, using my IM service, and listening to online radio stations. As much as I get teased for not having an iPhone, I would rather have a comparable phone that has service 99.8% of the time as opposed to hopefully 65%. Plus, I have gotten all the same apps for my phone. I will post if I cannot find an app that the iPhone has (or at least something comparable).

Right now we are driving through Texas. It is one giant state. We had some awesome barbeque for dinner. We will be in Texas for around 800 miles! That is crazy to me. I will probably be driving for a few hours tonight. Luckily, I loaded my entire iTunes library on my phone before i left!
Published with Blogger-droid

No comments:

Post a Comment