Saturday, June 19, 2010

6/19/2010

High school camp is over. Middle school arrived today. Time to start all over again! We started learning some more up-tempo songs for this crowd! It will be a good time overall.

We have been talking over what to do after this tour. We are going to have the opportunity to play some theme parks after the camp. Then there are a lot of festivals in the summer. That is looking more favorable for the remainder of summer, unless we get a good tour or two. I am in favor of staying on the road as much as possible, but a band is a democracy. So essentially, I am praying God gives us some big tours. I learned music to see the world. There are lots of other professions where you can sit at home and get old. But there is a lot of music and a lot of opportunities out there! You never know where I may end with this talent and the favor of God.

We are going to have a few days off between the camp and when our tour starts so it looks like we will be doing some camping in the Redwoods or closer to where our tour starts in the Rockies. I am really excited about that.

It is always an adventure!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment