Thursday, June 17, 2010

6/17/2010

I am not good at poker. I am not good at card games in general.
I would go so far as to say I am not good at games of any sort. I got invited to play poker with some of the pastors and church staff here. Sweet. Shoot me in the face. Video chat with Joanna instead? Yes, please! I had been looking forward to that all day.

Worship has been going great at the camp. We have had a chance to really bond with a lot of the kids and that has helped free everyone up in worship.

The brakes on the van started grinding today so we ordered brake pads. Luckily, I was able to check them thoroughly and the rotors are still smooth. It is also still overheating which has me feeling a bit anxious. I am going to flush the radiator this weekend and see if I can get any gunk out. If I cannot get it out, then we are going to have to get a new radiator shipped to the camp. Replacing it without my own tools will be fun!

Tomorrow is paintball day. And yes, I fully intend to take full advantage of my rockstar status to get a gun and be out there with the kids!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.4

2 comments:

  1. Camp was so great! you guys were really great leading us in worship and hanging out with everyone. Its awesome that you all really did want to get to know us. Oh and remember when we talked about adding you on facebook? well, thats literally impossible. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you enjoy pelting us stevie! see you tomorrow!
    -Sarah
    P.s. me and jaymie are really frustrated with your facebook page. i definitely took advantage of the fact that this posting thing asked for a url. if u become friends with me and jaymie then we can post the funny picture of your face!!!

    ReplyDelete