Friday, January 7, 2011

1/7/2011

I never in my life thought I would be Googling how to remove your own tonsils. Welcome to my crazy brain.

I have pitted tonsils. GREAT. PERFECT. They are not pitted too terribly. Every once in a while it causes bad breath because food and bacteria get stuck in the pitted parts. ::warning -- this is about to get freakin graphic:: I found that you can actually use a q-tip and massage the tonsil and clean out the pits. Yeah. You read that right. At 3 am last night, I was using a q-tip dipped in peroxide massaging my tonsils. I then gargled with peroxide and did all manner of coughing trying to get the tiny chunk of food out of my tonsil. And lo and behold, it came out. Two of the them. Half the size of a pea. Insanity ensued.

"How to remove your own tonsils"

"How to remove your own tonsils without drowning from your own blood"

Two of my recent Google searches.

I was severely disappointed to find that you will in fact cause serious damage to your throat. AND you can possibly drown in your own blood if you try to cut out your own tonsil or pull them out with forceps. That is unfortunate. I helped give myself stitches. I have pulled shards of broken glass out of someone else's legs. I lanced my own infected ear. I pierced my ear. I have cut out warts. I have super-glued myself shut from particularly deep cuts. I have even super-glued chunks I have ripped out of my hands from playing too excitedly.

I HAVE DONE LOTS OF SURGERY.

WHY CAN I NOT REMOVE MY OWN TONSILS?

Okay. I am over this. It will be fine. I will survive with my trusty bottle of Listerine.

A picture blog will be coming soon. The RV beds are built. I did latches today and finished staining and getting urethane on everything. I finished wiring up the two subs and extra amp to power them. I got the TV stand set in and the TV is in. I got most of the shelf for the Playstation and all that wiring craziness set. It is just a lot of wires to hide. I also got curtain rods and stuff today. I need to bust out the sewing machine and get that wrapped up! Then I have to refinish the table and get the bed foam, padding, and upholstery done. My list is getting shorter!

I have a busy day tomorrow so I am going to get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment