Monday, September 20, 2010

9/10/2010

My days are starting to blur. I love that. I wake up with no idea what day it is, what state I am in, how many days I have been on tour and how many days until the tour is over. I know it has been roughly a week! The clock means nothing, except when it is time to play. I eat when I feel like it. I sleep when there is not anything to do, which is not often. I make new best friends every night and we party like we grew up together.

I love tour life more than anything.

My brother made it to the show last night. It was awesome! He brought a friend we actually did grow up with, so that was cool too.

The show itself was a mess of technical difficulties for me. I broke a string on my main Gibson last night, so I had to use my backup. I had a patch cable keep coming out of my tremolo pedal. On the solo at the end of "Story of a Boy" I hit my lead boost pedal a little hard I think...I kicked it over and it came unplugged. That killed all the guitar going to my amp. Silent guitar solo!

On the other hand, the catering was awesome last night. I love barbecue.

We are driving through the mountains of Pennsylvania. The leaves are all turning. God is the greatest artist of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment