Monday, September 27, 2010

9/26/2010

End of tour. What a sad day. I have made such awesome friends with the bands this tour. I am excited to keep in touch with these guys and hang out. Joel from The Almost is into old cars like I am, so I will be hitting up his shop to hang some and also make some music, of course. I also feel like Paint Me Irrational could tour and have a great time with the House of Heroes guys. And of course, Colours, Phil and Rico's band. Best tour manager and merch guy of all time!

We are on the road home. For a few days, at least. We have an acoustic house slow in Georgia on Friday. Then we leave the 12th for a 6 week tour with an artist that you all know and love. I cannot spill who it is yet, but a hint: NASA + season. That is all the hint I can give!

We are driving home through Kentucky. It is night time so I do not even get to check out the scenery! But tomorrow, I will be home. I get to see my awesome family and my little Sunshine puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment