We played a really fun show at Washington College in Maryland last night. The campus was beautiful. Jeremy and I had a romantic stroll around the campus and sat on the bleachers and talked about touring, women, cars, and God. It was awesome. I really cannot explain how great it is to see the country while playing music with your friends.
After the show, we went to a legitimate Irish pub and I had the best fish and chips I have ever had. It was a cool little place. After that, we headed to the hotel and I was so exhausted I opted to sleep completely dressed, shoes and all. I slept like a rock, but somehow in the course of the night took off my shoes and my jeans. But I left my jacket on.
Speaking of jackets, we are in Pennsylvania and the leaves are turning. It is 60 degrees and beautiful. Luckily, I brought a couple flannel shirts and a jacket! I get the feeling the midwest will be cold!
We are playing another festival today. I love festivals than anything.Skillet its playing and I am very excited about that. I have listened to Skillet since 1997! I am definitely giving them my contact info just in case they are looking for a guitarist. At this point, no idea is "far fetched" to me. Literally anything can happen in my life and it will not surprise me!
No comments:
Post a Comment