Jeremy bought new tires for his 67 Mustang. He got a great deal and I'm happy for him. What is funny is that we decided to take the back 2 bench seats out, load the equipment in the back, and travel without the trailer. It is a little cramped back there! And now when we unload the gear at the venues, we have to unload the tires too! It is a funny sight to see.
Last night was a great time in Ohio! The venue was cool, the sound was great, and the crowd was loud and rowdy. It feels so good when Ryan stops singing and the crowd sings it back to us and it is just as loud as we are. I love to know that the lyrics we are singing are connecting with the people listening. It is just a cool feeling.
Tomorrow is a day off. The tour is going to hang out, cook, and spend the day having fun! Aaron from The Almost claims to be a pretty good cook, so I am excited.
Tonight we are playing Ohio again. Better get ready for maximum face meltage!
No comments:
Post a Comment