Festival day! So many bands, so many people, so much food! The weather was magnanimous. I met so many people. The show was good and the crowd had a great time.
Our stage had a very strange tech crew. There was no mic in the soundbooth, so the front of house tech was yelling back and forth to get things set on stage. Very unprofessional. Then he literally walked up, threw our guitar case out of the way, and adjusted the volume on Ryan's guitar amp. Bellowing the whole time about stage volume. In front of a huge crowd. Totally ridiculous.
I saw some awesome live shows today. The Almost has put on a killer show every night on this tour, so today was the same. Those are some cool guys too. I hung out on their bus today and watched "Taken" with them. I really like them and their crew. So awesome to be on tour with guys you feel like you connect with and enjoy hanging out with!
Tonight was my first night seeing Red play live. Those guys have killer set. Their drummer is one of the best drummers I have seem live. He was flawless and very technical.
We are back at our hotel and I am going to get some swimming in before I sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment