I love the mountains, but do they ever creep me out. It is hard for me to imagine living up in the mountains, so far away from a big city. There are just too many places for zombies to hide out in the mountains. It is pretty up in the Carolinas. But it is not for me.
The show in North Carolina was a lot of fun! As far as playing, it is about as easy as a set can go for me. The songs fit together nicely, the set went smoothly, the crowd was great, and there were not many awkward moments except one broken string.
Today was a day off. We are in Greenville, North Carolina, home to the lamest mall I have ever been in. Ryan and I worked out. That was great. The hot tub was awesome. I spent a good few hours recording today. I felt productive, besides the fact that I did not eat very well. Wendy's. I thought for a second about doing another vegetarian tour. I immediately dismissed that idea. I do not want to tour and be grumpy.
Tomorrow is Virginia Beach, Virginia! It just keeps getting colder!
did ryan do his "sexy push ups?" lol...please tell me you were conscious for that conversation lol
ReplyDelete-Sam Tello
I remember it! Yes...he did.
ReplyDeleteawesome haha
ReplyDelete