Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9/2010

I never know what to expect at these shows. We have had everything from the most laid back, intimate backyard set to a deafening, rowdy sing-along party. They are all fun. I prefer the rowdy crowds. The craziness. The aftermath. You just never know what is going to happen, but it is always fun! More like a non-acoustic rock and roll show...just with acoustic guitars.

So many people at the house shows are asking what I am going to do after Between the Trees. I have quite a few things going on that I can say I am doing for sure, but I am waiting on a word from a few other things.

I have so much to do when I get home that is "for sure." I am excited about all the things that are in the works. I am going to be producing and recording with a band called Paint Me Irrational (search them on Facebook and support them!). They are some very talented guys. I have an album I am working on. There is a possibility I will be doing some movie scoring too. I am also setting stuff up for next year with touring. I do not think I can be off the road too terribly long. I love it too much!

I applied to be a substitute teacher at the private school I went to. That just sounds like fun to me. I have been working with youth since I was in high school. Hopefully I will be hearing back about that when I get home. I have to go get finger-printed and have a background check done. Great. That sounds like a lot of time sitting somewhere and waiting. THAT IS MY FAVORITE.

Also, I am on Twitter. That is an easier way to keep up on the day to day. My Twitter name: steviebenz.

No comments:

Post a Comment