So show 2 of the acoustic house tour is done. I am not the biggest fan of playing acoustic. I want to play hard and throw down. Playing acoustic does not lend itself well to that. I enjoy the small crowds and the intimate settings of porches, living rooms, back yards, etc. I love hanging out with all my friends. I think minus the acoustic guitar, this is going to be a great tour!
I have had to play some games the past two nights. That does not actually really begin to cover it. Friday night, I played games till 5:30 am. Catchphrase, charades...a lot of fun stuff! Aside from the rivalry of a bunch of Gators in the middle of University of Georgia student housing, we had a great show on a back porch, complete with neighbors coming over. On top of that, the hostesses fed us and it was awesome! Topped it off with Core Skittles.
Tonight was a lot of fun too. We played well and we are settling into the acoustic set. After the set, I played Apples To Apples. It was good too! A little more laid back, which was nice. We are settled into the hotel right now and recuperating.
Tomorrow is Boone, NC. It is going to be a rowdy good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment