Oh, Georgia. Why are your roads forever under construction? I have a feeling that if the road construction in Georgia was ever actually completed, the state would just cease to exist because half of the state would be unemployed. It is very hot here. Not as bad as Florida was, but still pretty hot!
The turn out for the show was decent. The crowd was good and merch sales were great. It gets us gas and food! We make it another day and get to do another show. I Skyped Joanna in for the show. I set up my laptop right beside me onstage and turned down the computer's mic as much as I could. For the next one, I'm going to hook up my audio interface and a studio mic and see if I can get a quality sound through to Skype. We will see!
One of my longest lasting friendships is with a family from Alabama. The Jackson family will forever be part of my family. Their son, Josh, and I grew up together. He comes out to any shows close, so he came out tonight. It is always one long, unpredictable night when we are together! Just like old times. A lot of people say that as a figure of speech, but it actually is just like no time has passed and we are still joking and talking like we are teenagers. Pretty awesome.
We have a day off tomorrow. We are going to hang out in Tennessee and get ready for our grand finale in Memphis. We also have a TV show appearance the day of the show. In the morning. Early. Really early. As in we have to BE there for rehearsal at 7 am. But it is always fun! This will be my second TV appearance with the band and the last one was really a lot of fun! It will be a nice little change up from the normal routine. It is all one wild ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment