Saturday, May 8, 2010

5/7/2010

Indianapolis = rain. Lots of it. We loaded into the venue last night right before it unleashed rain. Which was great because we were late loading in and rain would have slowed us down a lot more!

The show was decent. There were some people there that were really...really into it, which is cool, but a little unnerving sometimes. I love it though. Just a good reminder that people love to listen to and experience the music we love to play!

The venue had food for us, which is always awesome! Turkey sammiches, veggies, fruit, Oreos, coke. It was so good! Then after the show, we went to Perkins with our merch girl Courtney from the last tour and our friend Stephanie who comes to all our Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky shows. It was a really good time.

We were on the way to Detroit and at about 3 am I felt so sick. I felt like I was going to throw up or pass out. So I just laid down on my seat until I felt better. We finally did stop and got out and walked around to get some fresh air. Life on the road!

We slept in the van and woke up early to catch the 10 am showing of Iron Man 2, which was awesome! Can't wait for the third one with Thor! So awesome. We are headed to our show in Detroit tonight. Should be fun.

We are hopefully going to hook up and get some hang time with our friends The Rocket Summer. They are touring in the same area. We have been trying to tour together for awhile, so hopefully we can get that squared away! That would be fun!

And so will the show tonight! Small venue, off tour show. Just a cool little deal for our Detroit people!

No comments:

Post a Comment