Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5/3/2010

Day off! Soooooo good to get a shower! And do laundry. I actually slapped a Biohazard sticker on my bin just to warn the guys. I also found a sweet shirt at Mall of America in Minneapolis. We bumped into the guys in The Higher (the band we are on tour with) and looked around at some of the stores with them.

Mustache May has begun and we are in it full swing. Jeremy shaved his beard and is rocking the mustache. Ryan and I are both doing a mustache/soul patch deal and I am pretty excited about it.

I had some time in the hotel today to work on some mixing for the youth group project I have been mixing. I recorded everything at my studio. I am mixing and mastering everything. I played all the drums and additional bass, guitars, and synths.

We shot a video right before tour and here's a link to the finished product:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQaVt_uVbs


Mustache May has begun and we are in it full swing. Jeremy shaved his beard (picture) and is rocking the mustache. Ryan and I are both doing a mustache/soul patch deal and I am pretty excited about it. Pictures will follow! 

Buffalo, MN is tomorrow and it will be a really fun show. It packs out at this venue for us and I am excited to get another great show on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment