Thursday, May 27, 2010

5/27/2010

We had a good day off in Memphis. We all love Tennessee, so that does not hurt. We went to an awesome drum and percussion store. They had some amazing ethnic instruments. We spent a good amount of time playing with all the toys in there!

After that we went to Olive Garden. I had lots of salad! The weirdest part is that I ordered pizza. Do not ask me why! I have had a LOT of pizza in the last five weeks. So pizza was not the best idea. But it still tasted good!

After that, the big basketball game was on. I spent most of that time mixing the youth group project and making an instrumental intro track for the album. It is coming out really well! Then I put some pictures to a song my other band, Blue Landing, released right before tour. It turned out nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfp6LmWnXCI

Now we are settling in for the night. We have an early morning TV performance/interview. Then check out of the hotel and playing The Abbey tomorrow night. Then it is back on the road home!

No comments:

Post a Comment